Badu®Jet Imperial – SwimJet System
$6,325.00 – $7,585.00
Made of high-quality stainless steel, the BaduJet Imperial swimjet system offers a sleek and flawless design. This elegant swimjet adds style and functionality to any new pool. The BaduJet Imperial has two adjustable swivel jet nozzles, allowing you to tailor its flow rate to your specific needs. You control the degree of workout you want — building body, mind and spirit. And when you’re done with your aqua therapy, relax with a pulsating, invigorating massage by attaching the massage hose to the jet nozzle. Relaxation and wellness has never been easier!
- Flush mounted, plastic housing with recessed jet nozzles, all controls are conveniently located on the face of the jet housing.
- Stainless steel 19″ round anti-entrapment cover provides undetectable suction.
- Stainless steel handles make it easier to adjust the settings while the unit is running.
- Water volume control knob permits the user to adjust the force of water leaving the jet nozzles.
- Air regulator adjusts amount of air bubbles in water flow.
- NEW for 2020: LED touch button turns low voltage light ON/OFF.
- NEW for 2020: SPECK Controller with GFCI and built-in WiFi. Available upgrade to 3AUX (3 additional relays installed).
- NEW for 2020: The BADU Connect App gives you a convenient way to manage your BADU SwimJet System & Pool equipment.
- Speck 4 HP self-priming, plastic pump. UL Listed, single phase with thermal overload (no motor starter required).
- 5 ft. massage hose with pulsator can be attached to jet nozzle.
- System includes the nozzle adjustment tools to help set the jet nozzles into position for optimum performance.
- Optional Accessory: Winter Cover Kit. (part# 2326000010KI)
- The BaduJet Imperial swim jet system is the perfect pool accessory. The BaduJet Imperial is normally incorporated into the original pool design, but it can be added to any pool at a later date. There are no protruding parts ensuring pool users’ safety. Very compact, installs at minimal cost.
- All BaduJet systems include LED touch buttons with 50′ cable, SPECK controller and SPECK 4 HP pump. Minimum 4″ plumbing is required. Pump and control box are also available in 3 phase. Read all instructions before installing.
|KNOBS AND HOUSING||
PLASTIC, STAINLESS STEEL